Tuesday, August 5, 2008

100 pushup Challenge

Today in EXTREME, we did 240 pushups over the course of four sets with the reps varying from 30, 20 and 10. In between each repetitions of pushups we did 30 overhead squats (which I hate), 20 skull crushers and 10 burpees( which I can’t do with my knees).

The reason I mentioned the 240 pushups is I recall the initial excitement of the 100 pushup challenge and I haven’t heard a lot of you guys in Blogland mentioning it anymore. Is anyone on course for their 100 pushups?

9 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

I've sort of fallen off the pushup bandwagon, but I think I could still rip some out....

Jess said...

I've totally fallen of the wagon. But good job for keeping it up!

Christie said...

Let me just say that I wouldn't last 10 seconds in EXTREME.

I'm still doing the challenge after a 2 week break. Push ups are on the schedule for tomorrow actually. Hopefully I won't be too tired/lazy to do them.

Sonia said...

YOU ARE INSANE!!!! Burpees alone are nasty put that in between 240 push up.... yeah you are crazy... Pump those arms my friend!!

Kim said...

HA! I don't start what I know I can't finish! Lame huh?!

Not really...but I never really read about how it went-read things here and there about it-but didn't know the ins and outs so I've just been sitting back letting my arms get all flabby!

Marcy said...

I am still on it . . .its' going to take me 2 years to finish it though LMAO!

Unknown said...

LOL...i'm off the bandwagon too. I got sick during week 2 and never restarted.

240! Good grief!

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

http://www.runbulldogrun.com/push-ups/hundred-push-ups-week-6-day-1/

This guy is still going strong.

Lily on the Road said...

as I was having a BEvERage, I thought about a pushup...but nope, didn't do a one!

You are rocking the fitness world my friend! Whoooottttt

 
;