Friday, March 16, 2012

Three Thang Friday Eve.......

1) Those damn soccer kids were at the track again and of course the old guy had to show a few of them up! I was actually surprised that their coach didn’t mind me making some of them run faster than they normally do. One of those kids kept looking back at me to ensure I wasn’t going to pass him. Of course to me that meant, pass him! Ha, I smoked the kid……

2)  Tonight one of our local running stores is hosting their kick-off for a new running team that they’re forming.The Hanson's Yellow Team is intended for local competitive runners to train, learn and race as a team.How cool is that? So I'm going to check them out and see how much they'll offer me to join! LMAO.........

3)  I had the pleasure of taking Jeff from Detroit Runner to our wrap-up meeting for this Sunday's ShamRock n Roll run. He was in awe of the detail that it takes to put on an event and all of the people involved. It was enlightening for him and it always reminds me why I'll never put on an event!


Peace......

0 comments:

 
;