Friday, March 30, 2012

T.G.I.F.......................

I was talking to an older gentleman at the gym and he replied to something I said with,"well, I'll be darned!"

That got me to thinking of phrases that you'll never hear me say.......

"Let's do another loop to make it an even 50 miles"

"I just registered for the full Ironman"

"I think I can win this race"

"Let's put two more 45 lbs plates on"

"Do you think that's a dolphin, let's swim closer"

"What do you mean all you have is beer, there's no chocolate milk?"

"Okay team, it's too nice out today let's cut our miles in half"

"Okay, have a terrible weekend"

Peace............

2 comments:

Terzah said...

LOL at the dolphin one!

Have a great weekend! Say hi to my friend Kathy for me!

Marlene said...

Funny!

How about: "I wish I hadn't gone for that run."

 
;