Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday's WTF???????????

Okay, I know that the economic environment is tough for us all and sometimes people are forced to do things they normally wouldn't.

But go through my gym bag in the locker room while I'm getting in my daily dose of endorphins???

WTF???????????

I don't even like going through my dirty gym clothes, how could a stranger???

I know that they weren't a runner because my Garmin and Polar heart rate monitor were in the bag and they didn't take them. They even left my extra jock strap???? Maybe it was too big?

So now I have to put my coat, gym bag and work clothes in a 3 x 1 locker.................

I feel violated.......... I need another shower.

Peace.

8 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

Ewwww, and yes, take another shower...they might be waiting for you! LOL

Last year a couple teenage girls were going through my swim bag...I caught them..boy did they ever wish they hadn't done that by the time I was done hauling their bitchy little lazy asses to the front counter at the pool...

Jen Feeny said...

Unacceptable! I'm sorry, that sucks! Did you tell the front desk?!?!?

Terzah said...

People are weird.....

But I'm glad your expensive running technology was left in there.

Kathy said...

???? Crazy!
I have a little dream every time I fly home with dirty running clothes in my carry on that TSA will search my bag. It never happens, but one of these days it will and I'm going to laugh and laugh and laugh!

Meg said...

Bruuutal!

o2bhiking said...

Well, if someone takes your jock strap, then you will know that times are really tough. Weird stuff, man.

Marlene said...

Oh no, that's terrible! Make sure you leave something extra nasty in there next time...

Lindsay said...

that's ridiculous!! they probably assumed the garmin was old and antiquated due to it's size. haha.

 
;