Friday, January 8, 2010

T.G.I.Football


Joy, joy, happy, happy.

It's the weekend, after this eight hours of work.

I'll be glued to the television watching the start of the NFL Playoff season. My beloved Packers will be in the desert to demolish the birds of Arizona!

We were hit with a few inches of snow yesterday and this morning.

I got in a run during the rush hour and it's always fun to run faster than the automobile traffic is going. I always imagine the drivers being pissed that I'm running faster than they're driving.

Although it was picturesque to run with the flakes floating down, my face was getting pelted because of the wind.

This might be a mall parking lot weekend of runs, since they 're all plowed.

All you Goofy people enjoy the weekend, as much as you can.

1 comments:

Pat said...

Generally, we like to take care of our snowbirds when they visit Arizona. Not this Sunday and not for Cheese heads. Sorry.

 
;