Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Hills are Alive..........

Isn't it nice to see someone that really enjoys hills????

I wonder what Julie Andrew's PR is?????

Today was our TNT long run with a few hills thrown in. I know, I'm to nice to the team...

Since we've been void of the white stuff, I can actually add hills and not worry about traction.

Well, once again my team came through with shining colors. It does a coach's heart nice to know his team thinks he's number one. Although they could have smiled when they gave me the coach is number one sign????

Just kidding, they love me.....

I'm not sure how much longer we'll be experiencing this mile Winter weather but I know that February is just around the corner. We're suppose to have temps in the forties which is crazy...

It's funny how we appreciate these days and try to be out as much as possible and the rest of the population is inside their warm homes looking at us like we're strange....

Okay go out there and run...

6 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

Yes, the normal population just doesn't get it...However, the ski trails were "alive" today, lots of xcountry skiers out and about!

o2bhiking said...

The hills are alive, with the sound of gasping...

Anne said...

Oh, I absolutely love running hills. You pretty much have to where I live because there aren't any flat parts. Then again, there isn't any snow to throw you off either. Keep up those drills with your TNT runners. They'll appreciate it later.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

great job coach! I'm also glad I made the choice to get out there instead of sticking with the normal population ;)

Marlene said...

January has been kind... I hope the trend continues.

The "number 1" salute... hahaha

CoachLiz said...

Glad to hear you all have some good running weather.

 
;