Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday's Whys?????????

Can someone out there explain to me WHY is it when you're in a crunch for time and try to squeeze in a run, you feel like you could run forever?

Why is it that you don't have any aches or pains when you only have a limited amount of time to run?

Why do people thing that all automatic toilets flush automatically every time????

Why are they still talking about Leno and Conan???? I'm asleep at 9:00 PM during the week!

Okay, i feel better getting that off my chest.....

Team Michigan(High-Five) got our butts handed to us this week. It appears that all of Team AZ with one exception ran either the 1/2 or full marathon at PF Chang...... Great jobs Team AZ, don't keep up the good work.

8 comments:

Anne said...

Hear! Hear! on the overcoverage of the late-night talk show hosts. I think it's just another sign that network television is dying a slow death, but this is not helping us gain any sympathy.

And I've wondered about the time-crunch runs too. I think it's because we'd rather run than do whatever is munching on our time.

Marlene said...

JUST CUZ

Lily on the Road said...

LOL, I thought I was the only one who tanked by 9pm...or earlier!!!

Pat said...

hopefully, my team won't rest this week and we won't see real low miles. It supposed to rain all week here too and we don't like getting wet.

Jess said...

I never watch late night either. I'm out at 9 pm as well! That means I can't even finish watching primetime tv!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

I'm with ya on 1,2 and 3. :)

kara said...

Hey, I stay up till 10!

Jenniferlyn said...

Remember that we have Martian and the Trail Marathons in April! Woo hoo bring on the miles!

 
;