Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Beautiful Morning

Dear Running Gods-

Thank you for the great run that I had this morning. I’m not sure why it occurred but it was a pleasant surprise. I know that these runs should not be taken without the reverence that they are given, so I don’t expect them to continue. I’m also not sure what I may have done to assist in this run being so good.

Was it the extra fifteen minutes of sleep that I got because I didn’t want to watch the Olympic Gymnastic Gala?

Or maybe it was the daily multi-vitamin that I took for the first time this week?

I did purchase a new pair of Brooks Adrenaline 8, switching from my Asics Kayano, was it that? Could it actually be that my top-secret training is finally showing signs of working? Nah, it can’t be that.

Whatever the reason, suffice to say that I am fully aware that my next few runs will be like crap, but today made it all worthwhile.

Signed

TNT Coach Ken

5 comments:

Sonia said...

I'm sure it's the top secret training lol

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO ohhhh you know it. One awesome run always = 3 crap ones in a row HAHAHA

tfh said...

Hey, one good run makes all the crappy ones worthwhile, right? (Or at least that's how I feel after a good one...) Nice job!

Kim said...

Let me know when you hear something back!

Jess said...

I have the Brooks Adreneline, and they're great!

 
;