Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm Not a Slacker

After my cramping episode, I decided to take another day off from running and just strength train. Why do I feel like a slacker for not running when the weather is conducive, especially since we had the winter from Hell!

It just doesn’t seem right to open the fridge and enjoy the cold refreshing flavor of that first beer, while you still have your work stuff in hand!
I’ve been reading that some bloggers have been receiving some free swag to try, so I plan to mention beer in every post for the next year!

Did you hear that, BEER!

Okay, not every day but whenever possible.

Good luck to my spring TNT members up in Vancouver, BC this Sunday, May 4, 2008. As one of the reporters from Vancouver coined the phrase, “May the fourth be with you”.

Corny but cute!

I need to find the time to get my bike off the trainer and onto the road, everyone else is already putting in miles. RunnerGirl is already taking part in a duathlon this weekend and I haven’t been outside yet?
So much to do and so little time…………………

2 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

You are NOT a slacker...not by a long shot!

Now, what was that about BEER?

Lily on the Road said...

Hahahaha, I thought I was the only one who wanted a BEvERage after a run!

Woot, I like the way you think!!

Glad to hear you are doing a lot better!

 
;