Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy MD


Since it was Mother’s Day and the weather sucked, it became a day of rest for me. I’ve been called a mother before, so I decided to give the old body a rest.
Since Sandy was off doing her 50k trail run, I did the cleaning and cooking. That’s right I loaded the dishwasher and fired up the grill!
We were scheduled to go the Tigers vs Yankees baseball game but it was rained out, so instead it was television watching with BEvERages!
Sandy returned from Gnaw Bone with a new respect for ultras and the inability to walk down stairs!
I hope all of you mothers had a great weekend!

Happy Mother’s Day

2 comments:

CoachLiz said...

Wow, a 50K trail run sounds like a lesson in both pain and perserverance. And was it raining during the run as well???

I spent my Mother's Day on my bike in a 20 mph head wind climbing hills and it was awesome.

Marcy said...

Hope you enjoyed your day of rest . .complete with street corner flowers :P

 
;