Friday, February 4, 2011

Seduction.........

Initially it was just a friendly lunch date, where we met for a brief instance.

Nothing big just a quick encounter where we would share a few moments.

We had noticed each other in the past but I was too busy to venture over in the same room.

Well as fate would have it, the conditions were such that we connected!

It was strange in the beginning and I didn't know what to expect. Initially I took it slow but I quickly found that I wanted just a little more time together.

In this cold world it's nice to feel warm and safe. So in just a few days I started looking forward to our lunch dates, even though I knew it couldn't last.

So today with the big ball of fire in the sky and the temps in the twenties, I ended my brief affair with the treadmill!

I could tell that it wasn't fazed a bit by me running outside, there was a walker on it when I left the building. I'm sure the two of them will be happy, no matter how long their relationship lasts!

Just think, I was so close to making arrangements for Tuesday intervals and Thursday tempo runs..........

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Those poor treadmills... used and abused until a better opportunity arises...

Joanna said...

I am so impressed by all you guys still running outside. Gangsters. All of you.

Jen Feeny said...

Dirty, dirty sell out.

o2bhiking said...

Yeah, those promiscuous treadmills, they will run with anyone who comes along!

Anonymous said...

LOL! So glad you found each other...even though it was brief I think you both got something from the relationship!

Lindsay said...

Scandalous!

 
;