Monday, April 20, 2009

The Worm has Turned and more ramblings

We had an absolutely gorgeous weather weekend here in the High-five state.

I think I spent 20 hours outside on Saturday between running and digging holes in the ground!

As I'm constantly saying the first few weeks of spring are like nirvana to me in the garden. I will bust my arse during those days trying to catch up and get everything in order.

Now when July rolls around and I hate mowing the lawn, don't say I didn't warn you!

The team did fantastic and we'll be sending a fraction of them to Nashville to kick cancer's ass!

I am so proud of each and every one of my team for the five months of training in what a lot of people have called a vicious Winter. I'm not even sure if these people even have flesh. We're suppose to have temps in the seventies again for the upcoming weekend.

Hey, we had an alumni finish Boston in 3:43, way to go Veronica Alatorre! She probably had a great coach.

Now I remember why we like to run outside while the sun beams down on our faces......

2 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

my guess is a good coach too! Congrats to her! Hope your back is better!

Kim said...

Whoo Hoo for spring!

 
;