Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Not Again!!!


Just when I'm getting settled in to spring-like temps and the ability to run in shorts, we get more of that white crap!

Okay, once again I have to remind myself that no on is on their rooftop asking to be rescued from the rising waters. The snow will melt, the snow will melt.....

This will be the first week for out Team in Training Wednesday track workouts. I'm hoping that we have a good turnout even in less than perfect weather conditions.

So now I'm going to have to get to the track early to get in my workout before the team gets there. Remind me why I do this again?

Oh, that's right, I love it!

We also have our big 20/12 miler for the team on Saturday. This is a great time because we bring all of the teams from the metropolitan Detroit area together. Not that I'm looking for bragging rights, but the Eastside(my team) typically rules!

Okay, time to get outside and play in the 36º cloudy evening.

8 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

East Side ROCKS!!

Geezzz, we are getting all that white crapola too....gah, is it ever going to end?

Pat said...

snowing in april?

Jess said...

That stinks, dude!

Marci said...

We got a dusting up here in Southern Ontario. Sigh... hopefully this is the last of it. Hope your team's track workouts go well.

Coach Liz said...

Oh I am so glad I live in the south.

Marlene said...

I am so over the snow!

Have fun tonight.

Unknown said...

Better than here... we had white stuff twice last week, but you could still see green and it was all gone by noon.

but you got all the beautiful country and mountains to look at.

Runner Leana said...

Me thinks it may be one of those blasted Alberta Clippers. I apologize. Good luck at track night!

 
;