Friday, April 24, 2009

T.G.I.Facebook


Facebook has taken over the world! Okay, not the entire world but a large portion.

I received a Facebook notification from one of my neighbors that a few of them will be hanging out and having beers and even a fire on Saturday evening, since the weather is suppose to be warm.

Now pre-Facebook, this type of event just happened. One neighbor would be outside and open a beer, then the sound would start a wave of neighbors coming outside.

Ah, the good old days.

I should actually get to see some legs tomorrow morning for our TNT group run. The temps are going to be in the 60s at the start of our run!

I can tell that everyone's attitude changes with the sun beaming down on them.

Boy are they in for a surprise when the temps jump to 80º and they still have miles to run....

Should I drive by with the car A/C on?????????

4 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

Hey do you still photo's of you in high heels?? JK....

I remember sniffing out good Saturday afternoon/evening parties while listening for beer caps pfffting off...ahhh, they were good times!!!

Personally, you should drive by with the A/C on while having a "cool one"! LOL...have a great weekend....

Jess said...

I'm like the last person in America who doesn't have a FB account. I'm so uncool.

Marlene said...

I'm SO excited about the blast of warm air coming through... but it won't belong before it's "too hot" will it?

Have a great weekend!

Christie said...

I am cracking about about the pre-Facebook days. Too funny.

By all means, drive by with the AC on. Why should you be uncomfortable? Screw them :)

 
;