Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snow and An Artic Freeze?

No, that's not me but it could be. We were able to get in our weekly TNT group training but as soon as we finished the snow started. It snowed all day and into the night. We were suppose to go to two parties but opted to stay inside safe and warm.

It's funny that Sandy could be in Orlando but she's taking her team to Arizona next weekend, so she has to suffer through this stuff, unlike Kimpossible. Kim is doing th Goofy Challenge(crazy woman)!

Okay, time to blow snow into my neighbor's driveway and then head to the mall to get in some parking lot laps.....

11 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

round and round you go! :) Have a great run!

Sonia said...

I was like there is no way they have that much snow!!! ;-)

I've shoveled for hours in the last few days, if I had known you had a snowblower I would have called you!!

Good luck in Arizone next week!! GO TNT!

Jess said...

So I shouldn't brag about spending the day at the warm, sunny beach here in FL, huh?

Pat said...

So, are you going to be in AZ? If so, we should do lunch.

have a good run in the parking lot.

TNTcoach Ken said...

Pat, I won't make the trip to AZ, just Sandy. Although I really regret t now!!!! Yes, Jess keep bragging and wait until the heat of July...LOL

CoachLiz said...

That is some crazy snow. I hope your Disney folks have as much fun as our group does.

Marci said...

I think you have more snow that I do in Ontario. Hope you had a great run!

Marlene said...

That does not look fun...

kara said...

Get the snowshoes on! ; )

Katie said...

Okay, so maybe I shouldn't complain about the freezing temps here in Texas ... at least we aren't battling snow!

Kim said...

OMG! Hope you guys are safe and warm!
It was in the 70's in Orlando...pretty nice.
Hopefully you can get Sandy shoveled out to get to the airport by next week! Hopefully it'll be much warmer in Phoenix!

 
;