Saturday, January 3, 2009

Oh Happy Day

You would have thought I asked them to run up this! Just kidding, we had a great run this morning that included a few hills and quite a bit of small ups and downs.

We even had the park police chastise a few of the team. I told them to always run in different directions if the police stopped them.

You would have thought we were gang members.....

One participant commented on running 8 miles on flat land as opposed to what we did today. It almost brought a tear to my eye...

This team is going to be sooooooooooooooo ready for their events, even if it kills them (jk)...

Of course I got in a few miles with them to keep my streak for 2009 alive. This is what I hate about running streaks, they make you run.....

We're scheduled to get freezing rain tonight, stay tuned...........

7 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Sounds like a great run! Hmmm, you must be sending us that freezing rain as they're forecasting that for us tomorrow afternoon...thanks! LOL

Marcy said...

LMAO Ken!

"I told them to always run in different directions if the police stopped them."

Way to teach them HAHAHA

Jess said...

You're a tough one, Ken!

Lily on the Road said...

hahaha, gangst'a!!!

good job on kicking their butts!!

Happy New Year.........

Marlene said...

Most hills seem like mountains to me.

Coach Liz said...

Did you get the freezing rain? H-town got clouds and a cold front that brought the temps down from 83 yesterday and 72 this morning to a cool 50 degrees this evening. Our TNT group has the Houston Marathon in 14 days! Go TEAM!!!

Katie said...

I finally got in a long run! :-D

We're doing hills on Tuesday ... I'm guessing the hills in Texas are a bit smaller than in Michigan ...

 
;