Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Running, I think..........

It was a brutal EXTREME class today and I'm still feeling it. We had four rounds of the following:

Thrusters - 20 reps
Walking lunges w/Weights (length of basketball court)
Pushups with dumbbells - 30
Walking lunges w/Weights (length of basketball court)
Renegade Rows - 20 reps

My shoulders and upper body hurts........

So once I got home I knew the sun was shining and I had at least 1/2 hour of daylight left.

So the streak continues and I hate it! Just kidding but I know one day something is going to happened, but until that day comes, I'll run.

4 comments:

Marlene said...

I don't know what half of that means, but good for you! It sounds ... extreme!

Yay for keeping the streak alive!

Marcy said...

Dude you are an animal ;-)

Jess said...

Wow, you ran after THAT!?

Sonia said...

Good job Big Man! What are the pushups with dumbell???

 
;