Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday is the Start of Something........

All of you bloggers that I stalk are kicking some ass and making me feel like $hit!

So on that note...... I have to get things in gear.

I'm talking about running, cycling and lifting like it's 1999....... I was much younger in 1999.

So today was an easy HR run in the morning, which had temps that seemed like September!

Now I'll go to the gym and get a little lift on.

It's a grey windy day in the Mitten state, so being in the gym won't seem as bad.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ken- now I can't get Prince's song out of my mind. :) Go get your workout on like it's 19-99!

Anne said...

Great to see you're still in action, Ken.

Unknown said...

Go Ken, go!

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

Welcome back Ken. So what's your A race for fall?

Meg said...

What's with the Murphy's Law comment re: Warrior Dash? Mr. Back-on-Track-Like-It's-1999. You scared?

bahaha, glad you're back!

 
;