Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday's Random Thoughts

I just checked some of my post from a year ago and it must be eating like crap season for me. Granted those 'Fun Size' Snickers add up but what can three or six do????

This is also a time that everyone and their mother considers the 'off-season'. You've run your 4,384 miles and completed your 'A' race for the year. Now we hit the gym and begin to flex our muscles. Are you starting p90X or joining that Cross-Fit gym?

I'm getting excited about my upcoming Team in training season. I had my first informational meeting and we had a great turnout! People are ready to kick Cancer's ASS!!!

How can I have 16 days worth of music on my iPod and keep playing the same six songs????

October was my lowest mileage month of the year!!!!! WTF?????

I'm involved in our local Turkey Trot and our New Year's Eve races..... Seemed like a good idea at the time....

The San Francisco Giants are Major League Baseball Champions.... I was wearing my 2002 hoodie the entire series.....

5 comments:

Marlene said...

When you say "involved" I'm guessing you mean that you volunteered to freeze your ass off outside again? hehehe

YAY off-season aka 'do everything else' season!

B.o.B. said...

Stop seeing Morgan without me you jerk. Oh and good racing and such. ;)

Carly said...

LMAO about the ipod having 16 days worth of music and only playing a select few....man I can relate.

o2bhiking said...

Congrats on those Giants. Once the Phillies were out of it, I was pulling for them. Quite a team. And yeah, those little candy bars really do add up. I am seeing that myself.

Joanna said...

I'm reading a lot of people saying Oct is their lowest mileage month. I think people taking a week off after big races is part of that. And yeah, my mp3 player does that too!

 
;