Thursday, November 4, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1) Just found out that we're going 'green' at work and will start recycling everything! We will be eliminating trash cans and have designated bins for food waste. Less stuff in the landfills.........

2) My Spring 2011 TNT is starting to fill and it looks like I'll have my work cut out for me. You know when a perseon says they're active 1 or 2 days a week, that really means zero days! I'll have to put on my Jillian Micheal's cap! Or should I be Bob???????????

3) Speaking of Biggest Loser, I finally viewed all of the past weeks and I am current! Is it me or does this season's participants lack the personalities of previous years? These guys aren't even losing the weight like previous seasons.

Okay the NYC marathon is this weekend and the hype for an American winner is lacking. I guess I should have thrown my hat into the ring when Ryan dropped out......

4 comments:

B.o.B. said...

If by Bob, you meant me. Then yes. Put on your Bob hat. :)

Marlene said...

I am soooo with you on TBL. Not into it at all this year... I am also tired of all the whining over SIGNIFICANT weight loss. I would be crying HAPPY tears if I could lose 6 lbs in a week.

Unknown said...

we started recycling a while back at work, but recently seem to have picked it up a notch. i like recycling. :-)

Lindsay said...

i am with you on TBL as well, and with marlene over when they whine and complain when they lose - hello! you are enormous, be glad you are finally taking the right steps to lose weight!

also, they still seem quite hefty even though the season is half over. nonetheless, i will continue to watch as long as my schedule sees fit...

looooove what your work is doing!! i'm a treehugger at heart. (but i usually get plastic bags at the food store b/c i forgot my reusable ones haha)

 
;