Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts....

Okay it's 5:28 PM EST and the sun is going down FAST! Where are my PJs??????

Her Name is Rio made me think about the numerous charging cables that I have for every portable electronic device I own. My Garmin, iPod, Tom-Tom, cell phone, Bluetooth, etc... I know I missing a bunch. Fred Sanford(Redd Foxx) had a drawer of eye-glasses and I have a drawer of charging cables.....

I just came to the realization that I am TIRED! It's not like tired legs or lack of sleep, I'm just tired.....

I plan on getting in some speed on Tuesdays until the road conditions make it hazardous!

I'm getting geeked for the upcoming TNT 2011 Spring season.............

I had an opportunity to celebrate with some of the Hanson's Distance Project runners last night and those kids are looking younger! They're skinny and young, now I know why I'm not faster.........

I guess I'll be eating supper now that it's dark? Supper, I am getting old............

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm not a fan of the whole getting dark early thing. makes me want to go to bed immediately after dinner. the next two months will be a struggle.

Lindsay said...

saying supper means you are old? or you are old because you are eating at like 5:30? :)

charge cords took over our living room. we have enforced a "small electronics" basket where all those random cords/chargers go when not being used. so far (about a month) we have been good about it... who knows how long that'll actually last.

Unknown said...

See you for Spring!!!!
Mrs. Piper

 
;