Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So Long Numer Four

I am officially giving up running and devoting all of that time to drinking!

Okay, maybe not all of my time………..

Another reason to cry in my beer… Brett Favre announced his retirement from the National Football League! My beloved Green Bay Packers without their gunslinger quarterback.

We got dumped on with more white crap over the past few days, which really sucks. I do have a few running buddies that have run outside, but I refuse to attempt. As a matter of fact, I’m going on strike until this weather changes for the better! Take that Mother Nature…………..

I just want to run in shorts again and not on an elevated kidney shaped track going in circles. Am I asking for too much?

2 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

I can't wait for spring, too. Ugh...no more snow!

CoachLiz said...

while you are waiting for the snow to melt, you can read my race report on the LA Marathon.

SO COOL TO FIND ANOTHER TEAM IN TRAINING COACH!!!!

 
;