Monday, March 10, 2008

Evan Almighty


I must have really had a good time at the St. Practice Day celebration/fundraiser for the Royal Oak team. Not only did I lose an hour of sleep but the big ball of fire in the sky was out in full bloom.
Is it just me or is it always sunny on the morning of a hangover?
If I attempt to run my head will fall off and I’ll never be able to get it back on, so no running for this guy. I headed down to the basement to get on my bike and just spin the tires for a while.
I knew in my hung-over state there was no way I would be able to use one of the Spinerval DVDs. So I opted for ‘Evan Almighty’ to get me through ninety minutes of fun!
I almost gave up on the idea of exercise altogether, since I had to bend over to put the bike on the trainer. That rush of blood to the head is always fun to deal with but I persevered.
I was tempted to get off the bike a few times in the first thirty minutes but I knew I had to sweat out some alcohol. Even though I wasn’t feeling 100% normal, I was able to enjoy my nap knowing I had done something.
So no more Coach Troy and those insanely tough Spinerval DVDs, I’m going to laugh my ass off as I peddle my ass off from now on……

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, St. Practice Day :) Sounds like fun, if not so much the aftermath...

Unknown said...

Evan Almighty . . I've had that DVD sitting in my closet for MONTHS now and still have yet to watch it LOL.

What? You don't like the layout? It's TOTALLY Paris Hilton :P I've gotta change it, my husband said the same thing (about it being too bright) Gaawwddd you men are so picky :P

Runner Leana said...

I give you kudos. If that we me I would have not even attempted any type of exercise!

Libbie said...

You are amazing! I would have stayed in bed feeling sorry for myself!

 
;