Thursday, October 4, 2007

I Heart Running


Talk about time flying when you’re having fun, this weekend kicks off the Fall marathon season in the Midwest. The LaSalle Bank Chicago marathon is being held Sunday, October 7th. Our Michigan chapter of TNT is sending team for the first time, I believe in quite a while. This will be the first group of Sandy’s team to embark on their endurance journey. I wish them all the best of luck, I know they’ve trained well.
Go Team!

I remember running the Chicago marathon in 1988 and the temps never getting above freezing. Talk about being young and stupid!

No matter if I was running an event or not, I always feel the excitement of the month. Everyone you talk to while running is asking the same question, “which marathon are you running?”.
I miss running….

0 comments:

 
;