Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fantasy Lands

I’m doing cardio. That’s right, I’m actually doing things that elevate my heart rate.

I got on the stationary bike for a 10 minute warm-up and to test out my knee.

Okay, no problems with the bike, so let’s take it up a little bit more.

Next, the Stair-master. Now I hated this machine even before my knee problems, so chances are I’ll still hate it.

Five minutes later, I’m back on solid ground without any discomfort in my knee.

Next, the treadmill!!!!

Nah, that was it for day one of my recovery, although I was tempted.

I iced my knee and didn’t have any post-exercise trauma.

I did make a promise to myself to wait until at least the 10th of October before I attempt to run and then it’ll be on the dreadmill.

WTF! I’m losing more weight than my Biggest Loser Fantasy team! (Bryan & Phil)

Are the camera people giving them food on the side?

These guys have nothing else to do on the ranch but exercise and eat right!

I’m in next to last place, check it out(BL Standings).

In my other fantasy world I’m all over the place. I have a team that is 5 – 0 (Yay, we play double headers) and a team that is 0 – 4 (stupid &#$^ coach) and then I’m 1 – 3 in the sub-division league.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

I think its better that you lose more weight than your fantasy team!! Congrats to you ;-)

Great idea to start slowly! You did not tell us when the doc said it was ok to run though...!!! Did you substract your 2 weeks???

TNTcoach Ken said...

The doctor just said that I have ‘no restrictions’ and I kind of left it at that. I’m not going to do anything that would hurt my chances of running!

 
;