Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weekend Recap

Okay, I know that today is Tuesday but Monday was a complete bust for me!

Remind me to never party with my TNT teams, oh my aching head!!!!!

Finally got out to a Detroit Tigers baseball game and it was a terrible game. The Red Sox had two runs before we had sat in our seats. I'm amazed at the number of people that bring cameras to baseball games. I forgot mine, stupid me.........

Saturday was one of the last group runs for my spring team and the beginning of the Fall 2010 team. Here's a photo of Sandy's group of newbies.


The interesting thing about this photo is the blue sky and sunshine. We've been having rain and wind almost every weekend!

It still makes me smile to see the looks on the faces of the newbies when they have their first group run. Now I remember why I come back each year.

Okay, I need a nap! I wonder how many brain cells did I kill????????????



1 comments:

4mp4.net said...

Thank you for your wonderful efforts

 
;