Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday's WTF!!!

People have been getting sick at the office and that is never a good thing, since they come in and spread their germs to everyone!

Well this morning I was awaken with the urge to toss my dinner into the porcelain altar. Well it was more than a urge, it was actual.........

This is the first time in a long time that I can remember doing this sober!

I ran briefly with a co-worker yesterday that has been posting some great workouts on Facebook using his Nike iPod thingy. I've noticed that his time are being posted faster than he's actually running. Have any of you encountered this????

9 comments:

Joanna said...

feel better soon!

Marlene said...

I always found the Nike+ to be WAY off with stats. Needs to be callibrated oftn and even still, it's never very accurate.

Feel better buddy! Maybe this will help with the weight loss? ;)

Unknown said...

Stay sick. :) Maybe I'll start to catch up on my mileage. Just kidding. Hope you get better soon.

Isn't the iPod calibrated off your stride? Just don't see how accurate that can be as our stride changes as we get tired, how we are feeling in our workout, etc.

Anne said...

I just finished up with the flu. You have my sympathy, and puzzlement over your friend's poorly calibrated Nike +. That's the only thing I can think of to explain the discrepancy.

Runner Leana said...

Uh oh, tossing cookies is never a good thing! Did you go into work afterward?

Feel better soon!

Run Fast Mama! www.runfastmama.com said...

Nike Ipod is REALLY OFF, even after calibrating on my treadmill several times it is STILL OFF! I found a app for free that I downloaded on my palm pre. It is GPS based so I will try in the next few days once I recover to see how well it works. If not I will treat myself to a garmin.
Feel better Coach!!!

Run Jess Run said...

Ick! Feel better!

CoachLiz said...

The stomach bug is going on around here as well. My kid had it last week and my hubby woke up Monday with vertigo and could barely walk to the bathroom to barf his guts out.

I am washing my hands regularly!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

I started running by using the Nike+ thingy, which interestingly, is what I just finished blogging about, but found that it wasn't accurate. I still use it because the challenges and community are kinda fun, but use my Garmin for the info... that's why I don't bother uploading my nike+ stuff to facebook or anything. Hope you feel better soon!

 
;