Friday, October 17, 2008

Obama and I

Our paths haven't crossed yet, but I'm sure he knows that I here.

Sandy and I are here for a wedding, so I'll be tracking my peeps in the Detroit marathon from afar!

I hope the wind is to your back and the miles appear short. Good luck to everyone....

It's tough to find a safe and good place to run, so I went to the local shopping mall to run the parking lot.
I'm glad the weather didn't require me wearing more clothing. I was getting some strange looks from the locals even in shorts and T-shirt.

There aren't any races or running clubs nearby, so I'll just do my own thang.....

Because of my short work week, I squeaked out a 2 -1 victory....

Okay, time to find a BEvERage store.....

2 comments:

Marcy said...

YOu ran around a parking lot?!? LOL the things we do to run . . .

L*I*S*A said...

I'll try to let you know my bib number. :)

 
;