Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sleep Deprived


I’ve been getting to work earlier and by early I mean two hours earlier. Now I can get out and take advantage of the warmer weather and run after I get home. This also allows me to do my strength training during my lunch hour.
The disadvantage is I wake up earlier and am in need of a nap after eating lunch. How do people do this day in and day out? Who was the person that said you need less sleep as you get older?
So it should be interesting tomorrow morning since I’ll be partaking in some running & beer drinking with my Tuesday night crew. Remember back in the day when you could get trashed during the week and recover the next day by lunch?
Stay tuned for details.

1 comments:

CoachLiz said...

Oh boy,

I have a feeling this is not going to be pretty. When you fall asleep at your desk, make sure that there are no Post-it notes stuck to your face when you wake up.

 
;