Sunday, April 6, 2008

Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood


It was definitely a beautiful day in the neighborhood today. We were blessed with real spring weather. The big ball of fire in the sky was shining and the temps were above forty. I swear that my body reacts to warmer temperatures like a moth to the flame. I actually ran with the twinges or discomfort or any negatives. As I always say it helps to have at least one workout where thing go right. Now I should be able to build upon this for the remainder of the week (fingers crossed).
Going to the new bike shop to pick up some sale items….

5 comments:

CoachLiz said...

It is always an awesome experience when you find your mojo again for a run on a great day!

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAA I don't know why but I find that pic of Mr Rogers hilarious :-X LOL Ohhhh dear thanks for the laughs this a.m.

Laura said...

Hey Coach! You look really funny in that tan cardigan:)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm off to go to yoga class but will run later tonight . . . maybe.

Sonia said...

Awesome! The beautiful weather was hiding your mojo! It is so nice!! OMFG 21°C!!!!!!!! =) I'm going to miss this weather when I go back to snow-land.... sigh

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

boy does that picture bring back memories.

 
;