Thursday, January 10, 2013

TTT

1) The Biggest Loser is back and I always try visualize how the contestants will morph into half the person that they are at the beginning. I love that Jillian is back and how the producers are making her the toughest trainer in the world!

2) I'm getting a little frustrated that none of my team is attending some of the group trainings! I realize that we all have busy lives but this is the most important day for their training. Not sure where we're going with this but I truly hope things get better.

3) My running SUCKS ASS!

2 comments:

Evolving Through Running said...

I lost interest in Biggest Loser once Jilian left, but now that she's back I'll give it another try. She scares the heck out of me, but it makes for good TV.

Carly said...

I didn't know that Jillian was back on biggest loser!?! I may start to watch it again.

 
;