Thursday, January 17, 2013

Three Thang Thursday...

1) I am actually taking the steps at work without grimacing. I'm still waiting on the day that I can bounce up and down them like a kid. I can almost always tell the age of a person based on how fast they go down stairs. Young people love going down steps fast, as opposed to us more mature people.

2) Since I'm starting to see some progress in my rehab, how long before I over do it? I am so ready to get out and run faster than I've been running, but I know that that means landing a lot harder. Am I the only one preoccupied with time?

3) Am I the only one that thinks the Biggest Loser is rigged?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for painfree walking. Now go easy!!

RunFastMama said...

Yea glad you are no longer restricted to sneaking up the wheelchair ramps! Lol now take it easy!

Anne said...

Was that second thang supposed to make us laugh, becuase it did. It is so true that once we start to feel better we go right back to overdoing it.

 
;