Thursday, January 24, 2013

Three Thingy Thursday....

They have been kicking my ASS at work, so blogging has suffered!

1) We've encountered what I think is normal winter weather, although the media treats it like we're in Florida??? Here are a couple of ex-coworkers that were caught by the newspaper in the single digit temps.
Note that these guys aren't youngsters, so this is dangerous to me.

2) I may have turned a corner in this knee rehabilitation thang! I'm not feeling as many twinges and I'm taking the stairs in leau of the elevator at work. Yay me..............

3) I can honestly see how and why our country is suffering from the obesity dilemma. I have been chained to my desk at work and only able to get in minimum exercise due to the weather or time constraints. I can see how a pound here and a pound there creeps on and the next thing you know, BAM! So stay active my friends.......

Peace

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stay active indeed! I spend too much time at my desk at work as well.

Glad your knee is on the mend. :-)

Terzah said...

Very glad to hear the knee is feeling better. It's pretty balmy here too...it's a little weird for my taste.

o2bhiking said...

Crazy bastards!

Yeah, I can relate on the working out and obesity. It is sobering to me that if you ate 100 calories more a day than you consume - and what is that, like half a cookie? - at the end of the year you would have gained 10 pounds.

Glad to hear about the knee.

 
;