Thursday, April 19, 2012

Three Things Thursday..............

1) Synchronized running - I have been feeling so out of whack while running lately. It's almost as if I was going left, left, right........ I think part of it is running solo and not finding my rhythm. It's amazing what running with others can do for you. I've found myself chasing other runners to use their rhythm............

2) Why does the water in the gym taste so much better than the water everywhere else????? I can guzzle that stuff non-stop while at the gym, I even fill my bottle for the ride back to work!

3) I have some massive bruises and scars from doing dead lifts at the gym! It's giving me a complex about my silky smooth legs being scarred!!!!! I may have to start wearing my compression socks on the days I perform this exercise.

0 comments:

 
;