Thursday, April 12, 2012

Three Thing Thursday.....

1) I never gave it a lot of thought in the past but I had an opportunity to run pushing a baby stroller and it was tough! Even though it was a regular stroller, I found it to be mentally challenging for me. I had to think about my stride and ensure that the stroller wouldn't tip. I had to be aware of my surrounding to ensure I didn't run over anything or anybody. This all got me to thinking, 'hey,aren't these things I should be thinking about anyway'?

2) Okay, I've picked my 'A' race for 2012and no it's not in London.I plan on running the Crim in Flint in August, so all of my training will be geared to that race(unless something comes up or I get hurt again). This has always been one of my favorite races and it's what I call the official end of Summer. sad face..............

3) I saw a guy at the gym today running on the treadmill in his socks! Now this alone isn't what caught my eye but the fact that he had taken off his Five-fingers was. I had to ask him why? He thought that his foot strike was better in the socks, as if his brain was finally receiving the message to not heal strike. I thought that was interesting.............. What do U think?

Peace

2 comments:

Rose (Hacker Half Marathon) said...

I do love the Crim. It's a fun race, good choice :)

Run Jess Run said...

Woo-hoo Crim!!

 
;