Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Moanin'.............

Mondays and I aren't friends we haven't been friends for a while now,.

Okay, here's a few things that make happen on Monday:

What kind of guy pulls back the fully closed shower curtain at the gym, while I was in there of course????? WTF....

How old do you have to be to start asking people to guess your age at the gym???? I'm not there yet but the old guys really like this guessing game.

Since, I'm rehabbing all of my running is taking place on the track. It's amazing how you can remember where the wad of gum is or the number of laps one song takes. I'm going crazy but I'm running. When I feel a twinge, I stop...........

I have about 13 pounds to shed but It's and only one pound of it is vanity weight!Damn chips.........

Do college cheerleaders go to all the sporting events or is there a JV team that does the lesser sports, like women's basketball?

Who watched Lance Armstrong in his 70.3 this past weekend????

Hurry up and get here Tuesday.

Micah True RIP.................


4 comments:

o2bhiking said...

Amen on Micah! Sad!

I'm pretty old but haven't started asking people to guess my age yet, so I guess that is a good thing!

Terzah said...

I'm old enough to wonder when the last time I'll be carded will be, but not so old that I don't sometimes still get carded.

The shower curtain dude sounds like an idiot!

Evolving Through Running said...

Saw the video of Armstrong's finish, and subsequent blatant ignoring of his daughter. Really respect what he's accomplished and what he's done for cancer awareness and research, but he kinda seems like an ass an awful lot of the time.

Rebecca said...

dude...seriously some guy pulled the curtain back?!

 
;