Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend Recap Sorta............

Football, BEvERages and snow.............

Notice the absence of running? Well this was the weekend of cratastic runs....

I know that a large portion of the problem was my nutritional intake.

REMEMBER, you cannot get the majority of your calories from liquids!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me or when you people that run in the snow and ice wear your Yak-trak devices do you go looking for snow and ice?????

After being almost completely footballed out, I went for a Sunday evening run in the hood! Since we don't have sidewalks, most of my run has to be on the shoulder of the road, which is iced/snowed over. I found myself avoiding dry pavement because I was wearing my 'grippers'..... Is that normal?

How about those Packers????????????

Another thing that I've noticed lately in Blogland is less conversations regarding the television show 'The Biggest Loser', has it jumped the shark?

So I'm logging all my weekend miles as 'junk' miles. They still count in the total but I got nothing out of them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the Biggest Loser on right now? I'm sorta out of the loop. Now that we're back in the work week- I'm sure you'll get more solids in your diet. :)

Unknown said...

actually, i think you CAN get the majority of your caloric intake from beverages, it's just not a good idea. ;-)

Anne said...

You gotta get some mileage outta those grippers, don't you?

Lindsay said...

I still watch BL, but rarely blog about it. I don't think you were referring to me anyway. At least you got in junk miles! I just plain didn't get miles...

Jess said...

Football this year has been interesting. I seriously have no idea anymore who will win! But, I am really lookign forward to the Packer/Bears game; it should be exciting.

 
;