Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Isn't a day of Rest.........

Some of my team participants can't make the Saturday group runs, so we meet on Sundays (boy am I a great coach)........

I purposely start an hour later to make it seem like I'm sleeping in on day on the weekend!

Well today the sun was shining brightly in the sky but the temp was still 13º with a 10 mph wind....

We still have over two more months of this type of weather......

Okay enough about running, today the Packers take on the Eagles in their road tot eh Super Bowl.

Time to put on my Packer underwear (good luck pair) and rest my arse in front of the television....

Go Packers......

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooh 13 deg. At least it wasn't single digits, right?

Unknown said...

Packers.... you might think the same about my Steelers though.

We did 7 - 10 out here in single digits. I think my car said 7 when I was done. If we didn't love it, we'd move.

Rebecca said...

today seemed so much warmer than Friday and I swear the temps were similar must have been that lack of wind, maybe!?

Anonymous said...

You are a nice coach, starting an hour later! I think that weekend "sleep in" feel is important to our sanity!

B.o.B. said...

You lost me a underwear.

 
;