Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts..........

So you want to run a marathon????? Here are a few photos of friends of mine and the looks of joy on their faces.............. or not!!!!!!!



This Team in Training participant actually qualified for Boston with her completion time.





At least he wasn't looking down at his watch when his finish line photo was taken!!!!

But there are those moments when all of the hard work pays off and you can enjoy it with the ones you love.





So get out there and run...................

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Awesome post! I'm itching for a finish line......

Anonymous said...

Amen!!!

B.o.B. said...

Wonder if those folks whose photos you posted are out for revenge. If so, send them my way, I'd love to see some Ken on the move pics. ;)

Anonymous said...

There's a whole lot going on "behind the scenes" in those finish line pics! I feel their pain and happiness! (Though I have no idea of how it's like to BQ.)

Joanna said...

Those are really fantastic pictures.

Lindsay said...

i would love to have any of those finishing photos. the first two mean i gave it my all and the 3rd means i am beyond elated!

 
;