Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Sweating to the Oldies

Only in the Midwest can 32º and no wind feel like running shorts weather!

At today's TNT group training no one took advantage of it though. As a matter of fact, I think everyone was way overdressed. I had to actually tell women to remove some of their clothing........... HA

It was so nice out that I coerced my 1/2 marathoners to go an extra mile!!!!

That may not sound like much to you guys but for a newbie to run an extra mile, well lets just say I'm they're favorite coach........

Here they are anxiously waiting to get started. It's really not that cold, I just made them stand for a couple of photos.


This evening is our Tuesday Running club Holiday par-tay! I may have pictures from that, unless I'm having too much fun..........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I do remember be a new runner your right that extra mile does mean a lot!! Great job coach~

Unknown said...

32 and no wind sounds lovely to me!

Marlene said...

I actually saw a guy out running in shorts today. I was overdressed ... story of my life.

o2bhiking said...

Great looking team, thanks for doing this, guys!

B.o.B. said...

I vote photos of too much fun!

Anonymous said...

Helping out those who overdressed, huh? That's what she said...HA! Have fun at your par-tay!

Jen Feeny said...

My blood must be thickening because I am right there with ya! It was like a heat wave with 30s this weekend! Of course that was short-lived as the blizzard that occurred yesterday destroyed all chances of shorts running any time soon...

 
;