Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sharing

Oh the joy of sharing something that someone else doesn't have. It is truly a joyous thing to share, especially in these economic times.

But I didn't need to have germs bestowed upon me by my loving co-workers.........

Why couldn't they bring in a German Chocolate cake to share????

So I spent Friday afternoon and evening in bed. It's amazing what 12 hours of sleep can do.

I think I'll pas on the Halloween festivites and just get well. Maybe I can throw candy to the trick or treaters from the garage?

I'll also be getting ready for the showdown in Lambeau field this Sunday. Mr. Farve will making his return to the frozen tundra.

Hopefully all of you out there are enjoying your additional hour and have a great weekend.

cough, cough........... sorry.

9 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

oh get better soon Big Guy, just toss don't throw those candies, so you don't hurt those little goblins...

Christie said...

Sounds like you could use some tea spiked with blackberry brandy. Hope you feel better soon.

Marlene said...

BOO to germs. Hope you fell better soon. Maybe some beer will help? They always say "fluids"...

o2bhiking said...

Get better soon. Good luck with the game. I spent my extra hour foolishly watching the Phillies lose to the Yankees, so no, I did not enjoy it.

Jess said...

Hope you're feeling better by now!

Coach Liz said...

Get feeling better soon. I just have to stay healthy for the next 27 days!

B.o.B. said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

 
;