Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lost Weekend

This weekend was spent getting inspired from other athletes!

I spent too much time checking out the Hawaii Ironman on Saturday and the Chicago Marathon on Sunday. The afternoon football doesn't count on either day.

Being a self-imposed prisoner, I was able to swap out my summer stuff for my winter crap! This is the process that I really don't enjoy.

My son completed his first half-marathon in 1:51:24, now I have to get off my arse and start training harder. I'm sure we'll meet on some course in the next year.

Oh, now the Lions are starting to act like a professional football team, gotta go..........

5 comments:

Marlene said...

It was an exciting weekend for racing.

Congrats to your son!!!

Coach Liz said...

Congratulations on your son's first half marathon! That is a smoking good time. I watched Ironman all day on Saturday as well. One day I will get there. I might just be in the 65-69 Age Group when I qualify, but I am going to get there!

Jess said...

The Lions have been playing decently as of late. I was actually rooting for them yesterday. Too bad they didn't pull it off.

B.o.B. said...

Oooh sonny is a quick one! Missed all of your posts and must now go read them.

See you in Detroit???

Lily on the Road said...

Congrat's to your son! I hear you about the winter crap...grrrrr

 
;