Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's Amazing

Okay, I'm not talking about my current running that's for sure. I'm still having issues with my left hamstring but it's not going to stop me!

I just found out that my son is participating in his first 1/2 marathon in Long Beach tomorrow morning, so I'm excited for him. Now I really need to get back on he road, he'll probably be beating me in the next few years.

Sandy is in Chicago with her TNT team, so I had all day to watch the Kona Iroman on the web. Ha, that to-do list is gathering dust!

Can you imagine missing the swim cut-off time by 8 seconds? Well, Kyle Garlett was eight seconds too many! The really amazing thing is Kyle is a cancer survivor, as well as a heart transplant recipient. It was truly inspiring to hear hm speak about missing the cut-off and his positive attitude on life.

0 comments:

 
;