Thursday, August 4, 2011

TTT

1) I am in love with the track! With the heat wave that we have been going through, I am only 200 meters away from water at any time.... I know that it's not the same as running the trails or encountering new and scenic locales in your city but I am getting my run on and sweating like a pig!

2) I subscribe to a thousand running email newsletters that I scan and save for reading later in the day. Of course between Blogs and 'real' work, I never get to them but I refuse to unsubscribe for fear of missing out on something. Is that just a Ken thing??????

3) My job is making me fat! I am doing a ton more sitting at work and not getting up and about like a few months ago. As I've mentioned in a previous post the 'Liar' is displaying large numbers when I step on it and my pant's buttons are screaming for mercy. I'm attending a lot more meetings and getting stuck at my desk, so I need a change sooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

Peace

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Yes! 200 m from water and a good excuse for a breather!

Anne said...

I hadn't thought of the track in that regard, but maybe I should. The other upside is you don't have to worry (as much, anyway) about traffic, attackers, etc., not to mention you rarely trip over obstacles in your path - unless they are other runners/walkers who pass out from the heat.

Joanna said...

That's a great way to think about the track. Love it!

And seriously, 2 condoms? WTH.

 
;