Friday, August 19, 2011

T.G.I.effin........... right.

Okay, today will be just random thoughts that run through my head. Sort of a brain dump to clear it for the weekend.

What if there were no ramifications to running over pedestrians with you vehicle?

Are we still pedestrians when we run?

Why is it a race bib when we wear it around our waist?

Remember when chocolate milk was bad for you?

Why don't they give out slices of bread as a post-race treat?

Why do most runners hate to walk?

If I moved to the West side would I have to change the name of my Blog?

Have a great weekend and remember, it's not how fast you go but how good you look!

Peace

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I def hate to walk.. I feel like geez it's faster to run

Unknown said...

hmmmmm. Why IS it a race bib?!?!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Run Jess Run said...

Chocolate milk used to be bad for you?! Lies!

Marlene said...

I'm so impatient when it comes to walking. I'm tempted to run through the parking lot or the mall. That's not weird at all.....

I think you're wearing your "bib" wrong.

Have a great weekend, buddy!!!

Joanna said...

Uhoh. If it were about how good I looked, I'd be in trouble!

Anne said...

You could keep your blog name if you lived near me since we have a Stoney Canyon Road and surely there was once a creek that ran through it. :-)

 
;