Sunday, January 23, 2011

Monday Muse

What a great NFC Championship game yesterday....

I was so in sync with the game, when I had to pee they would call a timeout.

When I needed to get a BEvERage, there was a commercial.

Go Packers.............

Since we've been in the deep freeze with our running, it peaked my curiosity watching the football players exposing their arms while playing in single digit windchill.

These guys are banging heads and falling on the ground and not even thinking about the temps!

Maybe their base salaries plays a big part of the equation?

Although they have more body mass and tattoos to keep them warm, I wondered could I actually run with exposed arms?

Obviously I would make safety a priority but I'm wondering how it would feel.

So stay tuned to the 'TNT Coach Ken Real Science Sports Lab'.......

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'd run sleeveless if the paycheck was right!

Joanna said...

I know! I was watching the game and wondering why they weren't wearing those arm warmer things or thin, elasticy sleeves. It's a legal part of a uniform, right? Crazy!

Jess said...

I was actually hoping for a better game between the Packers and Bears, but I honestly thought the Packers barely eeked out their win, and most of that was due to Chicago's terrible performance.

It will make fr an interesting Super Bowl, though. I hope the Packers win. I think the Steelers have won enough in the past few years. And I'd rather see Rodgers get Super Bowl MVP than Roethlisberger. Blech. I don't like him.

ShutUpandRun said...

You ARE in sync. I use my DVR so I can pee, poop, eat whenever necessary. I can never sych correctly it seems.

CoachLiz said...

Wait, they are still playing football? I would have thought all that silliness was over by now. And running without anything on your arms in freezing temps??? SUPER SILLY.

Be safe on that experiment.

Anonymous said...

Ok I have to fess up, I don't watch football..sorry!

Marlene said...

I had to chuckle at all the 'mericans huddled around the resort TV's over the weekend. EYEROLL!

 
;