Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday's Thoughts........

Isn't it amazing the relationships you build or have built from running or just working out? I've read numerous post where bloggers are meeting up and forming lasting relationships. Could you imagine if a majority of the world were runners, what kind of planet this would be?

My niece is doing better but she will eventually need a heart transplant! (Sad face). I went to visit here and she was sleep with the entire room dark. I didn't stay, does that still count as  a visit?

Okay, I'm getting over the serial killer thing when I run at night but what about the roving pack of thrill seeker killers? That's what was going through my head as I ran around the track in the snow and wind last night! Damn I hate snow and wind.........

Green Bay Packer Stock Offering is only $250 per share and an additional $25 for shipping and handling! I missed out on the one in 1997 because I was cheap!

We're looking at temps in the twenties for the weekend, so I have to get really creative to get my team out on the road! Even Klondike bars don't work in the winter..........

Lastly, I had a post workout Chocolate Milk. It wasn't bad but it wasn't a BEvERage either.......

Core and strength!

Peace.............

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Chocolate milk is the best!

I'm glad your niece is doing better, but sounds like she will have a long road ahead of her. Hopefully you will get to visit when she's awake!

Bundle up...

B.o.B. said...

omg i had no idea that men were afraid of serial killers too! i thought you all just ran around without a care in the world. this makes me feel better about zooming past people i deem creepy. lol!

sorry to hear about your niece too. and no that doesn't count as a visit!

Lindsay said...

I'm more worried about zombies during dark runs. I don't want to get infected.

Will keep your niece in my prayers! Hope she continues to heal quickly.

Anonymous said...

The effectiveness of an abdominal Exercise device on the abdominal area is much less than one would think, in fact the effects of abdominal exercises are far less than that of walking, jogging or cycling for a similar level of perceved effort.

 
;