Thursday, December 1, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1) Okay, I've been tagged to do the 21 random things and the Versatile Blogger thingy. So now I have to actually think about what I'm going  to post! Damn you Marlene and Jeff!

2) It's funny to read about the folks in the Southern states starting their track work and gearing up for the race season.Here in the Mitten state we're in the process of hibernating and not seeing your neighbors for the next three months!

3)I ran circles in the dark this evening at the track. I saw a few folks walking and or course each one was a potential serial killer! Damn, I have to stop watching Dexter.........

Peace

3 comments:

Laura said...

I can't watch Criminal Minds anymore as I think I am going to get abducted on every solo run I go on.

Marlene said...

If you thought they were serial killers, I wonder what they were thinking about you... ;)

Get on those 21 things!!

o2bhiking said...

Cereal killers only come out at breakfast. Oh, serial killers....

 
;