Thursday, September 22, 2011

TTT

Yay for Friday Eve............

1) Today was treadmill Thursday and I didn't care about how fast I was going. I went totally on 'feel'. Everytime I would feel my leg hitting the front of the treadmill, I increased the speed.

2) I have a participant training for her Black-belt in the martial arts and one of the requirements is a two mile run in under 18 minutes. This seemed like an impossible thing for her to do when we started in the spring. Well, she has been sub-eighteen for the last two months and loving this 'running' thang!

3) I'm thinking of venturing into the pool and get my hair wet! I have my goggles and speedo packed, I just need to find a time of day when the pool is empty! My swimming stroke isn't the best and it's been years since I was in the water.

Peace.............

5 comments:

Jess said...

I have a friend who has a black belt -- it takes YEARS to complete that! Talk about the rigors of training!

B.o.B. said...

hey that's awesome your friend is hitting sub 18! you go coach ken!

p.s. you should swim with others around if your stroke isn't the best. we don't want you go under without supervision. ;)

Unknown said...

yay for pool time!

Anne said...

You're such a good coach!

Marlene said...

Ken's going to get in the pool??? Did I read that correctly? There's room on the dark side for you. And hey, then you won't have to run as much. ;)

 
;