Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'm a Slug!!!!

That stupid heart-rate monitor put a big crimp into my running. I was actually thinking about those high numbers too much!

I decided to go old school and use my Polar to get a second opinion.

Well fortunately the Polar gave me some realistic numbers, so I was able to run and smile....

Wait until you guys get old and you'll understand.

I've been watching the Crossfit Games on ESPN and really getting motivated to get in my workouts.

The plan is to incorporate some spinning and strength training in to the running routine.

Let's see how long this last. LOL

Peace................

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Happy to hear that polar thinks you are "young at heart" so that you could enjoy the run!

Jess said...

Glad the second go-round was better news!

 
;